1. Will I be able to edit my template once it's done?
You have full access to the HTML and CSS behind your store, and can edit as you like. Keep in mind that if you are not skilled with HTML and CSS, you may actually do damage to your site. Make sure you always keep a backup of your files just in case.
2. I don't know anything about html. Can you just make a couple of quick changes for me?
I do everything from complete sites to small modifications to exiting stores. Contact me for a free no obligation quotation now.
3. What external resources do I need?
As part of our service, we will host the template images for you. You can of course use your own webhost to store these images.
4. How long does a template usually take to complete?
Usually around a week from start to finish.
5. What information do I need to provide?
It often helps if you can provide me with the general look and feel you would like for your store, favouite colors, other web-sites or stores you like, with brief descriptions of what you like and why. This helps me get a "feel" for your design taste.
6. Will you install the store for me?.
Yes, I usually install all of the template and associated files for you .
7. Can I see my store before you install it?
Yes, your store is set up in a staging area and can be viewed and tested to ensure you are happy.